Soothing Puppy Food

Recently Ina at Inainalaska Made this recipe for her dogs. I thought that it looked like a good healthy treat so I whipped some up for Teddy. First make a batch of steel cut oats.


Boil a cubed sweet potato until tender.


Saute' some ground turkey or chicken.


Break it up as it browns. Add a couple of diced cloves of garlic.


Drain the sweet potatoes and add them to the turkey.


Add several tablespoons of cottage cheese. Mix it all together and serve it to your pup!


At first Teddy looked at it suspiciously.


But quickly she dove in.


Hmmmm...quite tasty.


This got a 5 forks up from Teddy. Thanks for the recipe Ina!!!

Well, I had my operation this morning. It took quite a while and thankfully I was knocked out the whole time. I had a shoulder block too so I won't feel anything for at least 12 hours. It is the strangest thing I have ever experienced. My arm is just a huge dead weight which I have no control over whatsoever. The bandage is HUGE!!! I don't know how I will ever get clothes over it. I think I will be living in sweats for quite some time. I will know more when I get some feeling back. Thank you for all your kind wishes through this ordeal,

Comments