My 4th of July Garden

 This post is to remind me of what my gardens look like during the first week of July.  The Beauty Berries are beginning to turn purple.

 The okra is about one foot high.

 My celery is ready to cut.

 Lots and lots of big green tomatoes.

 Some big tomatillas on very tall (6 foot) plants.

 The tomatoes on the driveway in grow bags are doing very well.

 I've picked the first yellow tomatoes already.  The tomatoes on my driveway are growing faster due to the direct sun and the heat generated from the cement.

 The peppers are well on their way.

 These are mild jalepenos.  I can't wait to try them and see how tame they are.

The Blog Techs salsa peppers are turning red.  Salsa coming soon!

Comments

TARYTERRE said…
Everything is looking good. I personally love the celery.
Robin Larkspur said…
I have never had fresh-picked celery before, I bet it is crunch-tabulous!!
Delicious salads coming up at your house!!
brokenteepee said…
I should take a photo of ours so you can see where it is in relation to yours
Anonymous said…
Everything looks great! Tomatoes loves heat so I hope we'll get some soon :-) I'll try to get seeds for some russian tomatoes that ripes even if the temperature never rise above 50F. Even I would get tomatoes then :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
You are in great shape!!!
Did I tell you I found okra seeds here in NZ? I'm going to have a go at growing okra this summer - I've never tasted Okra in my life. So fully trusting you here.
I need more photos of you growing okra ok.
Smile Love Leanne
Nellie said…
Your garden looks amazing! Enjoy all that fresh produce!
lovely, lovely garden and the produce looks so good - enjoy them and happy 4th!
Barb said…
Everything looks wonderful!
Your garden is enough to make a grown woman without a garden CRY!
It's beautiful!
Sunnybrook Farm said…
You have okra, I didn't plant any this year as I am the only one who likes it. Maybe next year, your vegetables are looking good!
luckybunny said…
Everything looks so good!