Winter





Winter has arrived!

 It's my second favorite season next to Fall.


 I wish I could dress like this every day.





 We had so little Fall this year that I am hoping Winter will not disappoint.


 We are having a bit of snow this morning but I am dreaming about a big snow storm.  Please snow gods?

 The forecast predicts a sunny Xmas day.  Damn!



 This is what I want my Xmas to look like.



 Maybe I should rent a cabin in snow country.


 Willie needs to leave his first marks in the snow. I will hope for a snowy New Year's Day.

Comments

Valerie said…
Happy Winter! My second favorite season, too!
Leanna said…
Blessed Yule to you and your wonderful family!
Yule is my second happiest time of the year, especially in Europe. David's daughter, Anna, and John (her husband) will be flying off to Europe for Yule today. David and I gave them first-class airfare and accommodations in Paris and then on the 24th they fly to Stuttgart for the Weihnachtsmarkt. David and I gave this little present to them as a wedding / Yule present. They won't be back until January 2nd. Oh to be young at Christmas time.
Winter Solstice blessings to you! May your winter be long, cold and snowy!
Leanne said…
hope you get a huge snow storm xxx
Teacats said…
Brightest wishes for a Wonderful Winter Solstice and a Very Cool Yule!!

Blessings on your generous heart and amazing hearth … and big hugs and love to the Ws!!
I just know that you'll get some great photos of them! Can't wait to see them around the Yule Tree!

Cheers to All!

Jan
Guillaume said…
I wish there was snow here. It is more like rainy and not wintery one bit. I envy you.
I've always liked photos with snow in them but I'm not too fond of snow in the real so naturally we will have a white Yule over here :-) :-)

Well it isn't that bad when I have my Yule vacation and we might even get some sunshine on Yule eve so I'm not complaining too much :-)

I do hope Your wish of a snowy Yule comes true!

Have a great day!

Christer.