Quarantine Day #91 The Creek is Running

 Finally, the creek and ponds are up and running. 

 After 18 years we needed a new pump.






We still have a few leaks but my pond guys will be fixing them as they find them.




I'm spiffing up each forest room one by one.


The gurgling millstone is working too.





The Alpine strawberries are feeding the birds.  They have spread everywhere.


 The Autumn Fern looks lovely with its copper hue.


 My new ostrich ferns have grown to be almost 5 feet tall.

 Winnie is on the lookout for squirrels and bad kitties.

 Mayflowers, hostas, and ferns in front of the huge Weeping Beech.

 The Mountain Laurels are blooming.  This is by far my most favorite woodland shrub.

The hillside we planted is coming along.  The succulents are growing like wildfire. 



I have a carpenter from Appalachia building me this tool shed to add to the lower garden.  It will be installed in time for the wedding.

Comments

You're working so hard on your garden and it looks gorgeous! Love, love, LOVE your new tool shed! Most attractive and whimsical tool shed I've ever seen, LOL!
EAS said…
You've created a beautiful, natural looking woodland. Simply stunning! I cannot wait to see all the garden rooms at the end of the summer.
bobbie said…
Beautiful!! When can I come play?!?!
Your garden is amazing!
18 years, that was a high quality pump! Never heard of any othetr pump lasting that long!

Have a great day!

Christer.
DVArtist said…
Wow you are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. Be safe and have a great week.
Susan Heather said…
That is wonderful. Love the new shed. How large is your garden?
Valerie said…
Beautiful! I love the idea of garden rooms.
Leanne said…
ahh love the tool shed. I'm changing things here and having a potting shed... dreams to have one like yours.
Bee Haven Bev said…
That shed is adorable!!!