Happy Valentine's Day 2021

Willie wishes everyone a very happy Valentine's Day!  This puppy is 100 lbs. of LUVS!


I made all of my family and friends cookie platters.  I might have to take a cookie break after today, I am cookied out.  I wonder if anyone has ever baked as many cookies as I have without making a single penny from doing so?


I made nine platters each holding about seven dozen cookies.  I'm not naming names but I know one friend that will be in a cookie coma later today.


They are all wrapped and ready to be delivered and sitting all over my house.  Cookie decorations!


I received some beautiful flowers from my family.  These were made by some local girls.


And the best gift this year is that we have two big snow storms on the way...be still my heart!  I am loving this snowy winter.

I made Valentine's cards for everyone too.  I couldn't go anywhere to buy cards plus it was much more fun to cut and paste just like in kindergarten.


And it was interesting to find out that my cutting skills were a bit rusty.  But after making ten of these, they are back up to par.


And just because I have to:



Could I be any more disgusted with the republican party?  I think not.


Comments

Your cards and cookie platters are gorgeous! Happy Valentines Day to you, Joyce, and enjoy the snow!
Those cookies looks beyond yummy :-)
I agree about the republican party!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Just Ducky said…
It's not over yet. I believe he will be tried in a civil court and possibly serve some real jail time.
Mike said…
I hope he goes to jail even if it's just for a few days.
TARYTERRE said…
WOW look at those cookies. Delightful and delicious. love the cards. perfect. willie is quite handsome. Happy Valentines Day. ENJOY. PS) I cried, got drunk, felt sooo sad for our country yesterday. the GOP acquited him cause they are all co conspirators.That party needs to crash, burn and go the way of the Whigs. Loved the memes. made me feel better
Leanne said…
Those cookies will be very much looked forward to
Glad your getting more snow days.
I was gob smacked by verdict...
Valerie said…
Your cookie plates look wonderful, and I'm sure tasted even more wonderful! What are you making for Fat Tuesday? Let the good times roll!