I Hate Summer

Comments

Mary V said…
I so agree, summer is a season that looks good on paper. Waiting for fall, no central AC here!
Guillaume said…
I hate summer too. Thankfully this year it's been mostly bearable and I think it's gonna be an early autumn and a cold one. Touch wood.
Anonymous said…
I can't stand the extreme heat!
Leanna said…
OMG!! It's so freaking hot today that the heat index feels like a lake of lava would be a refreshing bath of coolness. I am just praying for Autumn to hurry and get here.
Susan said…
Massachusetts weather is cooler now. At high 70's - low 80's with modest humidity, today was okay. Last month we saw 90-100 degrees with humidity and it was horrendous. Bring on Fall!
Mike said…
We have heat AND humidity.
Unknown said…
I hate summer. Really hate summer. Every year I wish June, July and August away. I'm so ready for Fall. Loved the corn joke. That one was cute.