Women



 











 

Comments

Valerie said…
Excellent--I loved the last one about Psaki. She's amazing!
Marcia LaRue said…
There is not a single meme better then the next ... They are all great!!
Good lineup! Love that pie!
Susan said…
Great post... Women unite and stand strong.
And, my senator is right there! I love these. Judging women is a great racket!

Just before I asked for a divorce, my ex said to me, "I don't know how to control you!"
Mary V said…
All fantastic, best is the Texas sign. I am sure all those anti vac and mask people are pro choice right?
Jan said…
Great ones as always. Sometimes I feel like women can't do anything right. We get berated for all the things we try and get done. We have held this country together for more than 100 years. It's about time that men started giving us the respect we deserve. We will not give up, it's not just for our family but out country. We are the richest nation in the world and we don't take care of our own like other countries have been doing forever. The things women want are what most people want but are afraid to ask for.
bobbie said…
WONDERFUL, ALL! Thanks for sharing ~