More Garden Pics

Sage               I am cooking and baking today so just a smattering of garden pics.

Japanese Painted Fern


Clematis



Hosta



Moss



Chameleon plant turning pink



Twin peaches...these should be ready in about a week.




Sage blossom

Morning dew

Morning Glory


Hosta


Brussel sprouts


Bugs on the pumpkins


Pumpkin tendril

Wild strawberry


More Morning Glories


These tomatoes popped up in a planter that was planted with other things.  They choked out the other plants and these are now thriving.  I have no idea what kind they are and the flower is different from all my other tomatoes.  Does anyone recognize this type?


Sycamore bark

Comments

What magnificent colour on those morning glories!
Prospero said…
Nice Morning Glory pictures. And I love sage.

Peaches. Mine started about two weeks ago and I'm struggling to keep up.
Anonymous said…
wow, gorgeous photos!
It tastes great with sage in bread :-) Fantastic pictures as usual. The tomatoe flower looks something like mine does. I have striped cherry tomatoes.
Have a great day now!
Christer.
Lovely pictures. That wild strawberry is beautiful.

Cheers!
Lucie Le Blanc said…
Miam ! Brussel sprouts ! Our summers are not long enough for us to grow them (I've tried !) but they are a treat to us. I know we are bizare ! lol

The Morning Glory looks so... glorious ! What a nice colour. And the Syacamore bark makes me think of an old crone...
Madam Salami said…
I just love your garden photographs. Nothing more beautiful than nature!

Just to let you know I am awarding you with a One Lovely Blog award. This was awarded to me by Tobybo. Now, I'm passing it on to you because I love your blog!

Rules to follow:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that love and/or have newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Use the One Lovely Blog award picture from my blog, on your blog to let everyone know that you have one lovley Blog!

Check out yourself along with the others at: http://handmadebymadamsalami.blogspot.com
Have a great day x x