Almost Done!!!!

Puppy butt alert! Here we are beginning the descent to the guest house.


It is a long way down and Teddy checks every square inch.


We just cut the perrons so they are easier to navigate now.


A very, very long time ago I painted this desk chair for my daughter.


She has always been a cat lover.


HeHe...that is The Blog Tech hanging on the wall at age one!


I could barely get a foot in this room yesterday morning. It was being used as a closet/office.


It is much better and after today it will be excellent.


The other second floor bathroom.


The garden is filling in. It would help if we got a bit of rain!


The patio is in good shape. Now I need to wash the front porch.


The ascent is much harder.


Teddy crosses the creek by stepping on the stepping stone.


By the time she reaches the top she is panting hard.


She is always glad to come back home.

Comments

Sharon Day said…
Teddy, you are the luckiest girl in the world! It looks wonderful. When can I move in? Hee hee
That is a long walk, but great excercise. Poor Teddy. I'm so happy yyou are almost finished. You have made me feel so bad I'm going to do some pressure washing tomorrow.
Anonymous said…
thats a lovely little chair the paint job make s me think of Mary Englebriet,, (sp?) It must be great having all the portraits of your children everyyear,, what a wonderful memory keeper,You've been a busy woman thats for sure I get tired just reading all you've done.Teddy seems none the worse for the surgery,,such a cuddly face,, makes one think of a Teddy bear for sure but as you've said before theres teeth under all that fluff, have a great day, try to have a break,don't work too hard,
brokenteepee said…
Lucky Teddy. Such pretty grounds to walk.
It dumped here last night. Unforecasted. Quite the light show too. Just hoping no fires start.
Thank goodness Teddy is there to supervise you, eh?
My Grama's Soul said…
Look like both you and Teddy are working your fannies off! LOL LOL

It all looks great.

xo

Jo
loved seeing everything...what a darling chair....i love that you painted that for her...loved seeing the baby picture of the blog tech...your gardens look so beautiful...and Teddy looks like she is right back to her old self......

great tour today

kary and l'il teddy
Mystica said…
Thats a lot of work accomplished.

btw is anyone out there having problems with blogger. My posts are not getting published and I haven't a clue why this is happening.
TARYTERRE said…
I liked Teddy leading the way. Everything looks wonderful.
trump said…
Id like to invite everyone to my blog Amish Stories today to read a post from old order Mennonite Jean of New York state. Jean has taken-in a foster child named Michael whose parents are no longer able to take care of him. He's English and Jeans family is old order Mennonite (horse and buggy) but that makes no difference in the love that this young man is receiving from this family. Thank you folks and i hope to see some of you drop by the blog. Richard
I can not believe that its been over a month since we in (sc) got any rain. Its been treating but none has come down. I love your recipes and fall stuff on your blog. I have loved fall all my life. My bday is in late september and fall!
Autumn Rose said…
I am such a blog junkie; I read so many that I can't keep them straight; plus I forget to bookmark good ones, and they get lost forever. But I gotta say, I enjoy yours the most, October freak that I am. Very colorful, informative and intersting. Good job all around!
Barb in Ohio