Double Double Toyle and Trouble

 I am very deep into a huge cleaning job so all I have to show you is my new bracelet.  But it is not just any bracelet...oh no, look closely!  Click to enlarge the photos.  I custom ordered this from:  JezebelCharms.Etsy.com  Kate is the cool chick that makes this stuff.  You have to check her site out to see all of the very clever things she creates.  And maybe you will want a custom one too!  Though I must say the cheaper ones ready for instant shipping are very tempting too. She made this and shipped it to me in no time at all.  I have already custom ordered another one!

 One side of the bracelet has the best graphic of a witch on her broom with a black cat.

 Double double toyle and trouble Fyre burne and cauldron bubble is in large print over the cuff.  In small print in the background is the page from Macbeth that this saying comes from.

How cool is that?

Comments

I love it! I'll check it out. Cuffs are my favorite.
JFM said…
I want one!!! Love it!!!

Jan
Anonymous said…
That is so very cool!
Barb said…
That is a wonderful bracelet!! I am not a bracelet wearer but this just might change me. I love it!!
Unknown said…
This is very cool indeed! The witch graphic is gorgeous. I have to check out her store, thanks for the heads up. Cheers!
Robin Larkspur said…
Joyce, this is fabulous, I adore it and am lusting after it! thnks for the link, am checking out right now!
Devon said…
That is so freaking cool,,I am on my way to check her shop out,,
devon
Anonymous said…
very very cool, I have a painting I did long time ago with that saying, I love this,
Toriz said…
Sounds very cool to me!
TARYTERRE said…
LOVE it. So much fun. She does AMAZING work. You must be tickled pink. ENJOY!
Candace said…
Totally cool! I can't believe Halloween is only 3 months away!
Cheers!
Stunning! I must check out her website and drool over her creations!
LOVE it! Gorgeous! Must visit website now!
Anonymous said…
That is a cool bracelet! She's really good at what she's doing! Like it a lot!

Have a great day!
Christer.
Anonymous said…
This is a beautiful bracelet. I've been to her site and I must say it makes me oh so greedy ; )
Have a wonderful day and good luck with the cleaning.
Sharon Lovejoy said…
Need I remind you, dear JAZ, that you were simplifying and getting RID of things???? But I can see why you love this. She is a fantastic artist and I think this suits you perfectly.

Sending love,

S
Amanda said…
love it!! will check out her store on etsy!! thanks for sharing :)
SharleneT said…
As though it was meant for you and only you! How serendipitous. I bet if you wear that on your left arm, your thumb will start working perfectly, again... just sayin'. It's so wonderful, it must have magical powers.