How Much Does Your Pumpkin Weigh

Seeing 'welcome' spelled out with mini pumpkins on the roof of this country market, caused me to slam on the brakes. 
 Pumpkins all lined up and looking for a Fall home.

 Too bad I have a flat roof because I might have done this too.  Click to enlarge.

 550 lbs.  Sounds about right to me.

 A pumpkin pyramid.

 Sorted by size.

 Ornamental cabbages for sale too.

 A cornstalk hut.

 The big guys.

 In case pumpkins are not available where you live, you can get your pumpkin on here for now.

 We are heading out to a big festival today.

 So much to do, so little time.

Comments

Sara said…
Sigh... love these pumpkins. And what a charming area.
Susan said…
I cannot believe how neatly and perfectly spaced that welcome sign is! It's supernatural!! Wish we had such nice offerings of pumpkins here.
Anonymous said…
My guess would have been not a pound over 550 :-) :-) :-) It's huge!

Still no pumpkins in the stores here but I guess they'll start selling them now when October arrives.

It must be very fun to follow You on one of these road trips :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
Guillaume said…
I don't find them big enough here. In Québec you can buy huge ones at a fraction of the price I pay here.
TARYTERRE said…
Sweet welcome sign on the roof. Loving that pumpkin pyramid too.
brokenteepee said…
Are you secretly a pumpkin?
Behold the wonder and glory of pumpkins!
Dog Trot Farm said…
Happy Autumn...enjoying reading and seeing your fall road trips...
Barb said…
Thanks for helping me get my pumpkin on! At least we are getting rain and cooler temps. Maybe the pumpkins will follow!
Hardly a pumpkin in sight here in Southern California and I'm disgusted!! I enlarged every single photo!! :)