Honey Butter Pumpkin Rolls

These are some seriously good rolls.  They are easy to make, freeze well and are perfect for Thanksgiving.                               

 Ingredients:

Dough
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 large egg
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin  pie spice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
Honey Butter
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons honey
Tip: Combine equal parts softened butter (not melted) and honey, and whisk together until fluffy and combined for serving with the rolls

 I missed a photo.  Mix the ingredients until you have a soft smooth dough. Cover and let rise until doubled.  Form into a dozen rolls.  Brush with honey butter, cover and let rise.

 Risen.  Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.

 They should be golden.

 Brush with more honey butter.  Serve with honey butter for spreading.

One of my maples.

Comments

Anonymous said…
they are beauties!!! These are a must try for sure!!! Beautiful Maple, ours are almost finished, the trees are becoming bare, and its dark at 7 pm, Fall is truly here,
Nellie said…
Beautiful! Both the rolls and the maple tree! I'm trying these rolls! Thanks for the recipe!
Anonymous said…
They sure does look nice!

I have actakky seen a couple of pumpkins today :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
Sara said…
I always wanted a maple tree in my yard. But the willows (which I love) have taken up all of the space.

The rolls look delicious.
Guillaume said…
I want to eat more pumpkin in food.
TARYTERRE said…
Pretty tree. PUMPKIN rolls sound good, indeed.
Herbalgirl said…
Gorgeous. I'm making those. :)
Mary Ann said…
I think even I could do these rolls... Keith's parents coming on the 28th for one night... so I know what we will have!
I'm not a good bread maker, but I am so tempted to try to make these. They look sooooooooo delicious!
Jim said…
WHY ME!!
LOL. These are delicious looking and I can only imagine the taste! Unless I get off my fanny and make them! Which I used to do many years ago.
Thanks for this!
Jaja said…
These look wonderful! I hope you don't mind I shared on my Fb wall for my friends. Blessed Fall! Jaja
brokenteepee said…
I love the color - pumpkin always adds a lovely color to anything you add it to