St. Patrick's Day Mint Trifles

 I forgot to show these for St. Patrick's Day. I made 30 of them for the kids.

   First, chop a box of Ande's Mints into pieces.

 Chop a bag of mint Oreos too.

Make some chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding.  Place a layer of Oreos on the bottom of a cup.  Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over them.  Sprinkle more Oreos and a layer of chocolate pudding.  Sprinkle some Ande's mints on the chocolate layer. Beat some heavy cream with a bit of confectioners sugar, a couple drops of peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring.  Scoop a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle more Ande's mints on top.
 Refrigerate until ready to serve.

This is so easy to make especially if you need a dessert for a crowd.  The flavor can be changed depending on the flavor of the Oreos.

Comments

TARYTERRE said…
This is a clever recipe. Simple but elegant. Bet it tastes divine. I'm sure the kids loved it.
This is something for me even if I'm not too fond of whipped cream :-) I guess these were gulped down fairly quickly :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
a simple recipe. love it.

not sure who the kids are, but I'm sure you are doing good works again. but for a do-able number of people, now. the shelter became overwhelming.

Tessa
Behorrah, those would bring a tear to the eye of the auld saint hisself.
Guillaume said…
My kind of trifles.
Barb said…
I bet those kids love you!!
Mary Ann said…
Those look so good, I bet the kids loved them!
Nellie said…
I'll take one, please!:-) Yum!! No wonder the children enjoyed this treat!
Debby said…
Oh yum. I was craving chocolate before I read this. I bet it was good.
Gatekeeper said…
Fell like I am gaining weight ever time I visit here.
Kay said…
Oh gracious! These look absolutely scrumptious! I'll bet all the kids wanted a second helping.