An Antique Fair in the Woods

 We took off early on Saturday morning to go to an antique show set up in the woods on a wonderful farm.

 This is one gorgeous piece of property.

 The driveway.  The field to the left is planted with corn.

 You could watch this guy carve tree trunks with his chain saw.

 He has a carved alien on the back of his truck.


 You could take a buggy ride through the fields.

 There were some craft vendors too.


 Glamping!  Glamorous camping.

 Not bad but where is the bathroom?

 A cute way to display saw blades.  Just don't trip.


 Felted peeps.


 The farm house.

Side entrance.  They hold another one in the Fall so we will go back to look for all things pumpkin!

Comments

TARYTERRE said…
What a charming place. Loved, loved, loved that tent setup. And those sweet little chicks. The vintage trucks were cool too.
KiwiCat said…
What a beautiful place! I love going to antique shows like that.
Classy Country Girl
Leanna said…
That looks almost like the Wimberly Market Day. They have it the fist Saturday of every month from March to December. But this year I'm not so sure there will anymore for the rest of the year. The flooding tore most of Wimberly to hell. They lost a lot of homes and people. So sad.
Anonymous said…
I'm pretty sure I would enjoy glamping :-) I would just need a servant too :-)

It is such a beautiful place!

have a great day!
Christer.
Guillaume said…
Oh I love the idea of a fair in the woods!
Nice Hudson's Bay Blanket on the glamping bed! And those saw blades are just a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I love old pickup trucks. Perhaps if I keep my 2000 it will one day be a classic. :) Maybe.
Yes, back in Fall for the Autumn goodies...I can't wait.
Leanne said…
of course the boys liked the truck photos and the black one is just likes Brents
Barb said…
What a great place for a fair! The fall one should be fun.
Kay said…
It's been such a long time since I've been to an antiques sale. This looked like so much fun.