Spaghetti Salad

I made this for The Blog Tech to take to work today.  His co-workers are a hungry bunch and I love to feed them.  I've sent this salad before and it is one of their favorites.
 Dice 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 red onion, 2 zucchini, 1 large cucumber, 1 container of sliced cherry tomatoes and 1 can of black olives.
  Add 1 tablespoon of celery seed, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tsp. paprika, S&P to taste and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.

 Cook 1 pound of thin spaghetti, break it in half before cooking.

 Add 1 bottle of Italian dressing. I made my own but you can use whatever you like best.

 I find it best to toss it with my hands to make sure it gets mixed well.  Serve it cold or at room temperature.

Comments

I bet he's the most popular guy at work!
Nellie said…
This sounds like a great salad! Perfect for a summer day!
TARYTERRE said…
Perfect for summer dining. YUM! YUM!
Anonymous said…
I haven't had anything to eat since 1pm today (now it's 8 pm) so this really made me hungry!

Have a great day!
Christer.
Carole said…
Jaz, hope to see you soon over at Food on Friday: Pasta. Cheers from Carole's Chatter
Guillaume said…
I love a good spaghetti during summertime.
Mary Ann said…
Ooooo I want something like this that does not have to be hot to serve!
Jim said…
This HAS TO STOP!! lol
Why is my stomach grumbling now and I ate about one hour ago?!
This looks wonderful!
Barb said…
I bet he has lots of friends at work!
1st Man said…
Mmm, pasta....I love pasta in ANY form. This looks wonderful, thanks for sharing.
:) I think you read my mind at times. This is just exactly the recipe I wanted..well..one like it anyway..and I know this one is going to be wonderful! Dressing recipe? One your sidebar? :)
Making this for the 4th! :) Thank you, Joyce!!!