Fall in the Country

 Just before sunset, we headed out to the mountains.

We passed one of my favorite farms.  Look at this setting. Click for a closer look.

 If this ever goes up for sale, I am there. I would turn this barn into my house.

 Peak for this area was last weekend but the colors were still very pretty.

 Look at this cute log house.

Lots of the fields have been cut.  I think they look beautiful like this, ready for winter.

We stopped at a farm that was holding a pumpkin festival.  There were excited children making memories as they picked out their special pumpkins.
 This little guy seemed very excited by all the activity. He is perched on the car mirror.

It was a wonderful Fall day.

Comments

Guillaume said…
I see Cookie Monster! Absolutely love the pictures as usual.
Leanna said…
David is a fan of This Old House. He watches them every weekend when he is off. That's how he learned to renovate our house years ago. Anywho, he's always said that if he had the money we would renovate an old barn and live in it. I have always loved the idea of living in one. Beautiful country!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful countryside! Too bad the colors last for such a short time, we need it to stay longer now when it is getting darker and darker.

I would stop anywhere where I could see a Cookie monster :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
People didn't look too bundled up so it must not have been too cold. I always freeze when I'm not in California. What beautiful drives. You sound happy, Joyce! Love it!!