Witch Hats

My friend Laurie from http://ilovedacloudyday.blogspot.com/ has the cutest granddaughter who right now loves all things witch.  Since I think everyone should have a proper witch hat, especially little girls, I made them some.
Witch hat making is messy.


But it sure is fun.


One of them has a skull hiding in the leaves on the peak of the hat.

And a crow sitting next to mushrooms in it's nest.

More mushrooms.

And a pumpkin of course.
On the right of this hat, a spider hangs on a rhinestone string.


Side view.

The hats shipped and arrived and are ready for their adventure.  Happiness in a hat. Everyone can use a little magic in their lives.

I am working on some others that I will show you soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes they arrived and what a surprise, Gracie has a cold right now and I haven't been to see her so I will post photos soon to show your beautiful work!!
Thanks so much Joyce you are a true marvel you are,, the hats are amazing and wow did them arrive fast, what a surprise!
Diane said…
Great selection and so well made. Well done. have good weekend Diane
Ooh, gorgeous witchy hats!

Enjoy your weekend :)
greekwitch said…
You are so talented and crafty!!
Leanna said…
Absolutely beautiful! I love the cute mushrooms.
The JR said…
do you make the black hat too?

I like them.

Ramona
Betty said…
They are all so pretty, You have a talent for making pretty hats.
Nellie said…
What great looking witch hats! Just the perfect touch!
Anonymous said…
Those hats are just so cool! I can imagine how happy she will be to get them :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
Susan said…
That does it, I am putting a J witch hat on my bucket list!
Awww...you couldn't have done it for a sweeter blogger friend! She is going to be so delighted! And so is her little granddaughter..:)
I've seen many and yours are by far the most charming! We all think so..
and yep! She was! Just saw her comment at the top! :)