Friday, October 2, 2015

Witch Hats

My friend Laurie from http://ilovedacloudyday.blogspot.com/ has the cutest granddaughter who right now loves all things witch.  Since I think everyone should have a proper witch hat, especially little girls, I made them some.
Witch hat making is messy.


But it sure is fun.


One of them has a skull hiding in the leaves on the peak of the hat.

And a crow sitting next to mushrooms in it's nest.

More mushrooms.

And a pumpkin of course.
On the right of this hat, a spider hangs on a rhinestone string.


Side view.

The hats shipped and arrived and are ready for their adventure.  Happiness in a hat. Everyone can use a little magic in their lives.

I am working on some others that I will show you soon.

15 comments:

laurie said...

yes they arrived and what a surprise, Gracie has a cold right now and I haven't been to see her so I will post photos soon to show your beautiful work!!
Thanks so much Joyce you are a true marvel you are,, the hats are amazing and wow did them arrive fast, what a surprise!

My Life in the Charente said...

Great selection and so well made. Well done. have good weekend Diane

Winter Moon said...

Ooh, gorgeous witchy hats!

Enjoy your weekend :)

greekwitch said...

You are so talented and crafty!!

Leeanna said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the cute mushrooms.

The JR said...

do you make the black hat too?

I like them.

Ramona

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

They are all so pretty, You have a talent for making pretty hats.

Nellie said...

What great looking witch hats! Just the perfect touch!

thecottagebythecranelakethree said...

Those hats are just so cool! I can imagine how happy she will be to get them :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.

Susan said...

That does it, I am putting a J witch hat on my bucket list!

Guillaume said...

Great witch hats!

Sandra Dean said...

Awesome!!!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Simply delightful...

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Awww...you couldn't have done it for a sweeter blogger friend! She is going to be so delighted! And so is her little granddaughter..:)
I've seen many and yours are by far the most charming! We all think so..

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

and yep! She was! Just saw her comment at the top! :)