- Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.
- One kind word can warm three winter months.
- Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail.
- Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
- Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.
- Snowmen fall from heaven…unassembled.
- When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.
- Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough. ~Earl Wilson
- The snow is sparkling like a million little suns. ~Lama Willa Miller
- Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We’ll weather the weather, Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not ~Author Unknown
- There’s one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor’s. ~Clyde Moore
- My quote is: Winter without snow sucks! It's actually trying to give us a bit today but it's doing a rather lame job. Come on mother nature!!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
I got these quotes from the Farmer's Almanac in my morning email: