Weather Quotes

I got these quotes from the Farmer's Almanac in my morning email:

  1. Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.
  2. One kind word can warm three winter months.
  3. Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail.
  4. Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
  5. Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.
  6. Snowmen fall from heaven…unassembled.
  7. When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.
  8. Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough. ~Earl Wilson
  9. The snow is sparkling like a million little suns. ~Lama Willa Miller
  10. Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We’ll weather the weather, Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not ~Author Unknown
  11. There’s one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor’s. ~Clyde Moore  
  12.  My quote is: Winter without snow sucks!  It's actually trying to give us a bit today but it's doing a rather lame job.  Come on mother nature!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would gladly send you some snow, lots,, if I could,
honest, I would,
Leanna said…
I love the Farmer's Almanac. I actually get their desk date book and the almanac and they send me a nice little recipe magazine along with my order. I've been getting this stuff since 2009. It's a great buy.
Leanne said…
Summer has finally arrived and we are having hot hot hot beautiful sunny days (you would hate it). Hope snow arrives soon for you
Anonymous said…
Really good quotes even if I perhaps don't agree with all of them :-)

Snow here again and the temperature will drop so what comes will stay.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Magic Love Crow said…
I love these! We are getting lots of snow today! Yeh!
Guillaume said…
These quotes go straight to my heart.
Oh grief, Joyce..do NOT complain to me! IT WAS NEARLY 90 degree's here today..HOT! #11 was my favorite.
1st Man said…
Those are wonderful, love it!! This year has been CRAZY with weather. We're in the 80's, this time last year we had 20's. It's just wild.