Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Cheese


I made this for my kids a couple days ago and they loved it.      You can whip it up in no time at all.
 Mix some spinach with a bit of shredded cheese of your choice.  I used gouda but most any cheese would work.  Cheddar would be really good.  Use pepper jack for a bit of a kick.

 Pound out some chicken breasts and spread some of the cheese mixture down the middle

 Roll the chicken and use toothpicks to hold it together.

 Sprinkle it with some seasoning.  I used Cajun seasoning. Crush some crackers and mix them with a bit of melted butter and sprinkle them over the top.


 Bake them at 375 degrees until they are cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.

 Remember to pull out the toothpicks before serving.

Comments

Oh, this looks delicious!
CalamityJr said…
Yum! I'll be making these!
Anonymous said…
These are just delicious! I would have been surprised if they hadn't liked them!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
It's like everything I love all rolled into one single comfort food dish.
Diane said…
Any dish with spinach is tops in my book. My favourite vegetable. Love it. Diane
TARYTERRE said…
YUMMY. Spinach Pie is my favorite dish so this speaks to me.
linda said…
I have to make these!!
SantasHauntedB said…
I made these last night on the fly. DELICIOUS! I just filled my food processor with baby spinach and pulsed. Then I added cheddar cheese (All I had was sprinkle cheese-worked just fine.). The only crackers I had were Goldfish- but they paired well with the cheddar cheese. Hahah. I threw on a Cajun spice. It was so yummy. THANK YOU for being such an inspiration. Your recipes are amazing and never fail to please.