Cod Picatta

The Blog Tech's fiance has to go out of town for a week so I made sure I fed them well yesterday.  I made her favorite chocolate chip cookies, biscuits and strawberry jam.
I also made them cod picatta which you can sort of see here.  For some reason, my LR chooses to only partially post some of my pics.


Saute a finely diced onion and about 6 cloves of minced garlic in 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add 1 cup of chicken stock, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1/3 cup of white wine.
Bring it to a boil.
Boil it until it reduces by half. Whisk in 1/2 cup of butter 1 tablespoon at a time.
Add 1/2 cup of capers, salt and pepper and fresh parsley.


 Boil pasta to al dente.




Pan fry the cod, dusted in flour until browned (LR ate that photo).  Serve it over the spaghetti topped with the sauce.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This look so yumy! Growing up by the ocean as I did meant eating a lot of cod :-)

Those baskets made me long for cookies :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Looks delicious. I love fish.
Kay said…
I'm always so impressed with all the different kinds of delicious meals you're able to make. This looks fabulous!
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Thanks for sharing such mouth-watering recipes. I like to capture and edit delicious food images as I’m working on a packshot retouching platform for editing the images. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services
Mark Taylor said…
The remainder of the steps are similar as in vinegar technique. If you want to learn more about this topic please visit how to remove over the range microwave.