Asian Chicken Salad Sandwich

 I don't know about anyone else but I am officially over this summer.  This weather makes me want to scream!!!  Day after day of 90+ sunny weather with high humidity is wearing me down. When I die I  want it to be right at the end of Spring so I don't die during a season I hate.  Anyway, I am making cool/cold meals for everyone.  This Asian chicken salad is perfect for a hot summer day.

Just mix some diced dark meat chicken (3 cups), 1 cup diced celery, 1 cup diced onion with 2 T. of sesame oil, salt and pepper, 2 tsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. fish sauce and 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Add 1 T. of toasted sesame seeds and serve it with some crisp lettuce on a bun.

Comments

Guillaume said…
I love a good chicken sandwich, with a good bit of onion in it. I'd love to try that one.
Joyce F said…
Will have to try that chicken salad recipe. Sounds yummy.

I am with you about being over summer! Surely cooler weather can't be far off. We can hope for a long Fall.
Anonymous said…
You would have loved our weather today, just below 68 and a weak wind to just make it better. I think the flies are giving up too now, they are slow and easy to kill :-)

This chicken salad looks delicious!

have a great day despite the heat!

Christer.

https://thecottagebythecranelakefour.wordpress.com
TARYTERRE said…
I want autumn so bad I can taste it this year. The salad looks perfect for summer weather, but I'm with you some cool crisp air would be nice to breath in.
Heaven's yes! That salad looks fantastic!! The wedding is soon? I've been out of commission so have missed a lot of posts lately. I can't wait for it all to happen! It's in September? I've forgotten. Figures!!! :(
chickpea678 said…
Yum yum yum yum yum yum YUM!