More of the Wedding

 I am posting tonight because I have a few minutes to do so.  One more dinner to make and then I'll have more time. The bride and groom arrive!


Could you just die?  This precious flower girl spend an entire day with adults she didn't know and had the time of her life.  Once her hair and makeup were done, she sat transfixed and watched all the girls get theirs done.  She said she had the best day ever. Her mom dropped her lunch off and she was like...thanks mom but I'm busy.

My beautiful daughter who was the best man/woman.

My handsome, proud nephew next to his beautiful wife.
And no wonder they were so happy and proud....look at their son, one of the ring bearers. OMG this kid!
And his side kick, the other ring bearer, that made us all want to have another little kid.
This is out of order and I just can't change it.  They were still setting up when we all arrived for photos.  The flower girl and the bride are the best of friends. Check out those flower girl shoes!  The bride meticulously picked out everything for this wedding including the flower girl dresses.  She did good!
The two flower girls.  These two had way too much fun all night. Their parents couldn't have been happier.
 Back to my daughter. She got Loubies for the wedding and was thrilled with them but changed into flip flops as soon as the ceremony was done.  We all did.  Heels look great but  they hurt!


 The Oberlin guys cleanup great!





 Another of the 'groomsmen' was The Blog Techs best female friend way on the left. 

Waiting for the bride.  More when I get another minute or two!

Comments

What a glorious and beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing the pictures!
Ian's Girl said…
Le Sigh. Pure perfection.
babs said…
Are we PLEASE going to see a picture of you...mother of the groom?!!!!
brokenteepee said…
Congratulations to the bride and groom. It looks like it was a perfect day. Much happiness
Everything looks so wonderful and the Blog Tech looks so happy!
CalamityJr said…
So beautiful! You could share all gazillion photos and we'd all be thrilled!
Kev Alviti said…
Lovely pics! Looked a great day.
I love wedding pictures. Keep them coming.
Leanne said…
oh my I learnt something today I never knew Louboutin's were called Loubies, Need a close up photo of those!
I'm thoroughly enjoying having looking at the photos. Thanks for sharing.
The cake, the flowers, the animals just fab!!