Another First....Broccoli Cheese Soup

For the first time this year, I made the after school kids broccoli cheese soup.  I assume that most kids love this stuff.  To my surprise, most of the kids had never had this before and a lot of them were very skeptical  about trying something with broccoli in it.  They loved it!  They were actually shocked by how much they loved it.  You can find the recipe by clicking here:  http://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/search?q=broccoli+cheese+soup
 I also made them their favorite cranberry cornmeal cakes. It took no coaxing whatsoever  to get them to eat it.
  






And I made trays of rolls to dip in the soup.

Very happy kids!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've never had cheese and broccoli soup but quite often cheese and broccoli pie. Cheese and broccoli really goes well together. I'm pretty sure I would love this soup!

Have a great day!

Christer.
You are widening their horizons, which is wonderful.
Guillaume said…
Maybe my favourite soup ever.