|I made this quiche for The Blog Tech and his wife this weekend.|
|They loved it! It's just like eggs Benedict in a quiche form.|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Add unbaked pie crust to a deep dish pie pan.
- Finely chop green onion and cut Canadian bacon or ham into small squares. Spread onions and Canadian bacon pieces evenly over the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Pour over the onions and Canadian bacon in the pie dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the eggs are completely set. They should not jiggle in the middle. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, dijon, and cayenne to a blender. Close lid and blend until smooth.
- Heat butter in a microwave-safe dish until melted, about 1 minute.
- While butter is hot, pour into egg yolk mixture in a thin stream while blending. Sauce should thicken quickly.
- Serve over warm quiche. Top with finely chopped parsley.
To prepare the hollandaise sauce: