Playoff Tailgate Buffet

There are big football playoff games this weekend so I thought it would be fun to make the after school kids a tailgating buffet.  I made them this football cheese ball.
And I made them these old fashioned peanut butter cracker/cookies.                                                                                

 They are so simple and really very good.  Just spread creamy peanut but on a Ritz cracker and top it with some butter cream. Add another cracker and refrigerate them. They are sweet/salty/peanutty!

 This is another old recipe.  Chipped ham BBQ.

It was served on potato slider rolls.
 I made a Mexican queso dip and it was served with tortilla chips.


 And their favorite was this buffalo chicken dip.


 Though I served it with celery and carrots, a lot of the kids put it on slider buns and ate it as sandwiches.    They were thrilled with everything and had a great time.

Comments

Susan said…
I might even be tempted to watch football if I could have tailgate fare like this!
Anonymous said…
I think I would need something like that to sit down and watch football too :-) Soccer however would only need half of thet yummy food :-)


Have a great day!

Christer.
Gemmagirl said…
Anything (and I don't know football) rather than watching the circus that came to town. I'm so sad that I could ear your whole tray there all by myself.
Sandra said…
Nice to see your beautiful cooking on this day of great mourning...
You are the Michelangelo of cheese balls.
Michelangelo the great artist, not Michelangelo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, of course. What the hell has this world come to that I feel compelled to clarify that? "Thanks, Trump!" Hey, the "Thanks, Obama!" meme was funny for so many years, why not this one?
Guillaume said…
I almost want to watch football.
TARYTERRE said…
Everything looks so tasty. That dip especially. Very creative.
Ian's Girl said…
I have run out of words to describe your talents, your creativity and your beautiful heart. But damn, this all looks so good!
I have wondered how you were. It sounds like you are back on your feet and spreading your love with food.