Pink Depression Glass at the Thrift Store

I stopped at a thrift store after running errands yesterday and found this perfect set of Cambridge Glass bridge glasses from the 1930's.  These are quite rare because the glasses are very delicate and not many made it to 2017.  These are in perfect shape without so much as a chip or crack.  11.99!
 I'm not sure of the maker of these glasses but with delicate etching and twisted stems, they were a steal for 59 cents each.

 There were only five of them but these days I much prefer mixing and matching patterns when I set  a table rather than using all matching pieces.

 I got 2 of these tulip candle votives for 99 cents each and these 2 cute candy dished for 59 cents each.

 Sorry for the blur.  This Cambridge glass candy dish was 1.99. This is also in perfect condition.  I'm sure all of this sat on someone's shelves for years.

 And though this juicer's bottom is missing, it can still be used over a glass or bowl and it was only 1.99.


All of this went to my daughter who loves pink glass.

Comments

Yes, you can see from the photo how thin and delicate those bridge glasses are! What a find!
Bee Haven Bev said…
I need to make a trip to Pittsburg for my thrifting. There is nothing of any value in the thrift stores in this area. I am always looking for ironstone....and never finding any! Cities are the ticket!
Mystica said…
I only get an opportunity to op shop whilst in Melbourne and right now am here. Love these shops
Mary said…
Beautiful, what great finds.
Adam said…
They are pretty
Anonymous said…
They arwe so beautiful!
I really should go to a thrift store to see if I can find any glasses, they tend to have short lives in my home :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Kay said…
They really are all so very beautiful. It's amazing to think you can buy them for so little.
Rain said…
Beautiful finds!! Soon it'll be bazaar and flea market season here, I can't wait! :)
TARYTERRE said…
What bargains for such an old pristine set of glasses. lucky find. and a good one.
Linda said…
Those glasses are exquisite! I have a juicer like that in clear glass and also lacking a bottom.
Jim said…
Very nice finds, Joyce!
And your 'thrift' prices are much better than ours!!
Beautiful! I love the pink but collect the green. Great finds, for sure.