Spring Gardens

On this rainy, cool Spring morning, I have a very grumpy Chow Chow puppy.  She HATES getting her paws wet.
 Everything is in bloom in  my gardens right now.

 This white Asian lilac's scent is overwhelming.

 Mock orange.

 I have never seen my dogwoods covered in so many blooms.

 Container celery.

 Tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and cucumbers.

 This clematis is about to burst forth with flowers.

 I already have green peppers forming.

 And my most favorite plant of all, Oakleaf Hydrangea!  They are about to flower too.  No wonder my allergies are killing me.

Everything is so lush and green.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I wish I could place my tomato plants outside already now but one never knows for how long we'll have this weathr and last year we had frost as late as June 13th if I remember right, Still, lots in bloom here too, I think trhe apple flowers started to open up today :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Dogwood and mock orange are my favorite.
Rain said…
Beautiful garden! I love your containers. Poor Teddy, I understand, I don't like soakers either ;)
Guillaume said…
Lovely. Here it feels like summer is here already.
Mary said…
Large gardens are indeed beautiful, but nothing beats the charm of a lovely garden by the side of a house.
TARYTERRE said…
Poor Teddy. Hopefully the rain will stop. Everything looks lush and devine.
Leanne said…
im emerald green, we are wet, muddy and soggy