My State of Mind



Comments

Valerie said…
I know exactly how you feel! Love the photo!
Hang on, Joyce! It's only 3 months away!
Susan said…
What a wonderful photograph. I found myself thinking this morning, "come ON tomatoes! Once I get you out of the way, it's fall!"
TARYTERRE said…
my thoughts exactly. great photo.
Jeri Landers said…
Autumn is definitely your season! And you always do it so well.
:-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Yes I know I am getting the same feeling. The heatwaves are gone (touch wood!), it is much cooler and there is something eerie in the air sometimes. Soon I will be hearing horror stories again.
πŸπŸŽƒπŸ October's are my favorite month. Being born mid October, I have so many fond memories of Autumn πŸ‚ Cool crisp evenings, leaves changing colors, college football 🏈, fire pits, pumpkins, are a few of my favorite things. 🎢🎡🎢
Noooooooo, I love summer. Fall is lovely but too short and then dreaded winter begins. I don't want to think about that.
Linda said…
That jack o' lantern looks like he is enjoying summer at the beach.
1st Man said…
That's wonderful! I can't wait for Fall weather. It's far too hot and humid now and I can't stand it.
Sol said…
I love it! I have made sure I know exactly where my gourds are in the boxes for the house move. AND have been thinking of Christmas tree schemes for the new house. I am thinking of drift wood trees! Woo hoo bring it on!!!!

I will be watching with interest at your decoration to see if I can get inspiration!!!