A Fair in the Woods

 My daughter and I went to a wonderful festival in the woods last weekend.

 They create a "Garden for Sale" at the entrance.

 Everything you see is for sale, plants and all.

 You can stroll through the garden and buy what you like.

 The tree carvings were wonderful.

 Autumn was everywhere.

 Sasquatch was here in case you were looking for him.

 Toadstools and more.


 This was one of my favorite booths.

I swore I would return to buy this wooden basket on the way out. I forgot!  Maybe next year.
 I did however spend some money at this booth.

 I now own several of these wonderful baskets.

 Click to enlarge.

 Most booths are set up in little cabins.

 This came out blurry but I thought it was great.


 Wind spinners made of copper and marbles.

I have lots more to show tomorrow.

Comments

Looks like so much fun! I love the witch/sister sign.
Bee Haven Bev said…
Looks like my kind of fair!!!!
Anonymous said…
Lots and lots of things I would like to buy :-) but I especially fell for the lizard and crab! So cool! and those bird houses! That sign wasn't bad either :-) :-) :-)

Looking forward to more photos!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
This was awesome! I can't wait for tomorrows pictures.
Connie said…
I love this post and even pinned a few of your photos for ideas later. Thank you for allowing us to tour the woodland festival with you :)
Happy weekend!
Connie :)
Teacats said…
Wonderful fair!! Thanks so much for posting about your travels and helping to promote local fairs, shops, markets and artisans! I just LOVE that buy-as-you-walk garden in the first photo!

Are you planning a special treat for the Great Solar Eclipse? LOL! :)

Cheers! Jan at Rosemary Cottage
Guillaume said…
I love fairs, and fairs in the wood, that just enhances the awesomeness of fairs.
TARYTERRE said…
what cool things were for sale. love the signs and the baskets.
TARYTERRE said…
and i'm crazy for that blue crab on the tree too.
NanaDiana said…
Oh- what a fun thing to attend. I spent 3 hours tearing my blog list apart today and FINALLY have you back on my sidebar. Google+ and I are NO LONGER friends. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana
Guillaume said…
Also I'm glad Halloween stuff is already on sale.