Halloween Shopping

 I ran to the store today to look for some things I need for Thanksgiving.  I didn't find what I was looking for but I found a few things for Halloween that I couldn't pass up.  Isn't that always the way?

 I got this snow globe for The Blog tech and his wife.  Click for a closer look.  Their first anniversary is coming up so it's perfect.

But look what I found!  This is very heavy and extremely well build.  I can't put it in front of my house because I will have people knocking at my door.  I'm not sure where I will put it yet but I just had to get it.

Comments

Linda said…
Yesterday, as I was cleaning out a storage unit, I came across my Christmas houses. I am going to paint one black matte and brush on some shiny black on highlights of house. Then, I will put little bats and stuff on it. I saw this two years ago, so my Halloween preps started yesterday.

I love the items you found. No, you don't want visitors. I think I might have to display it just on Halloween. Son will love the snow globe. Does he share your love of Halloween?
Leanna said…
I haven't started getting my Halloween stuff out yet. I have no energy. I'll have David lug the storage trunks out of the little shed and I'll go through them next weekend. TS Harvey is coming our way and I don't want to put anything out on the porch that could get damaged.
Leanne said…
i always love watching you decorate.
Some great finds! Especially that sign!
Susan said…
Where do you find this wonderful stuff!?!?! That sign is flat-out amazing! Maybe you can put it outside of your guest cottage...
Guillaume said…
That is an interesting anniversary gift. I have not purchased Halloween stuff yet, but I started reading horror stories.
TARYTERRE said…
awesome sign. perfect for your patio and garden. and neat snow globe too. you find the coolest things.
I love the sign and I am sure you will find a perfect place for it.