BTW

BTW......Teddy is dead and it's 91 degrees in fall..I am officially in hell.

Comments

sweetlocal said…
I'm so sorry! We all loved reading stories about Teddy. Thinking of you
Leanna said…
Sweetie, I know. Everything seems to go downhill for a while when a beloved family member like Teddy dies. Her memory will linger a long long time. Things will eventually get better. Trust me. They do. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Midwest Musings said…
OMG I am so sorry! (((((hugs)))))
Kim
TARYTERRE said…
This is terrible. I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.
LEfting said…
I am so sorry about Teddy...what a great loss for your family. You have my sincere sympathy.
chickpea678 said…
So sorry dear Joyce. Sending a HUGE hug ti you. ❤️❤️❤️
Mystica said…
I am so sorry for your loss.
Leanne said…
that is just cruel! hope it snows tomorrow for you. ((HUGS)))
Teacats said…
Grieve and know that we stand with you in your wonderful kitchen and by your side in your garden! Even the weather is so odd these days and we will hope that All things find their proper balance!

Jan at rosemary Cottage
Diane said…
So so sorry, I know what you are going through. Too many times has it happened in my life. Loosing a 4 legged member of the family is as bad as losing any member of the family. You have great memories though and he lived a wonderful life. Take care, my thoughts are with you. Diane
jody said…
Oh Joyce, i am so sorry to hear the news.. thinking of you all. Jody