Raspberry

 What is it with this puppy.

I get at least one raspberry a day!

Comments

The JR said…
hahaha, she knows you like them!
Anonymous said…
shes a cutie!
Heritage Hall said…
LOL - What a charmer and kibitzer...
Leanna said…
BWAHAHAHAHaaahahahaaahaa! Be happy it's just one a day. I get several during the week from two puppies. But it is cute a hell when they stick their tongue out like that.
Susan said…
Maybe that is ChowChowese for "I love you"... :)
Anonymous said…
Of course the girl should have a raspberry a day :-) One of the most delicious berries there is :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
My little boy is a big fan of raspberries as well: he literally devours them.
MaryO said…
I agree w Susan...it's Chow for "Love you mom"
πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ
Mary Ann said…
First it's Tongue Out Tuesday... so she's right on time, and second, you know you love them!