- Combine the cucumbers and radish in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Mix and allow to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Drain off any liquid that forms.
- In a small bowl or small mason jar with lid, combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and sugar. Mix or whisk well.
- Add onion to the cucumber-radish mixture and pour dressing on top of vegetables. Mix to coat. Add in the dill and the black pepper. Taste for additional salt if needed.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to meld. Garnish with additional fresh dill.
1. 1/2 green cabbage shredded
2. 1 sliced red pepper
3. 1/4 sliced red onion
4. 1/4 C. diced cilantro
5. 4 T. apple cider vinegar
6. 4 T. olive oil
7. 1 T. honey
8. salt and pepper to taste
9. 2 minced garlic cloves
10. juice from 1 lemon and 1 lime
Mix the dressing ingredients together until emulsified and pour it over the vegetables. Toss it and refrigerate it for an hour before serving to meld the flavors. Stir it occasionally.