Dump Trump







































Comments

Everything the Trumps accuse others of doing, they are really doing themselves.
Valerie said…
The congressmen that allow this are just as complicit in his crimes.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
in psychological terms it is called projection. narcissists do it all the time.
These are strange and troubling times - he is a hideous person on so many levels.

Susan said…
He is the poster boy for narcissism. I just love the celebrities meme. I have ever disliked anyone as much as this asshat.
bobbie said…
Thanks for the great big smile so early in my morning!!!
Leanna said…
I love these memes. Did you hear that Agent Orange was planning on stripping Obama of his security clearance? I can't wait until he ends up hopefully in jail. Then he will get his largest crowd and parade.
Marsha said…
I am no fan of Trump - far from it. But in the interest of truth (which, regardless of Giuliani's belief, does exist), I point out that Eric Trump did NOT say what you indicate he said: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/eric-trump-fake-speech-quote/ . I think it's important not to spread untruths, even when they serve to denigrate people who deserve it (and who provide PLENTY of factual reasons to be denigrated).
Really good ones today :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Laura said…
Where can I get one of those hats?? 😀
LEfting said…
Todays double news gives me hope that maybe there will be some justice in this whole fiasco...maybe....
Linda said…
I have only disliked one person more than Trump, and I divorced him.