I'll Lead The Parade









Comments

Guillaume said…
Trump truly is a swine.
Theresa said…
That last one, really. Oh god I miss Obama. Heck, I miss GW and that's going some. Each of them, whether you liked their politics or not had the countries best interest at heart, not their own or Russia's. Why can't these supporters see they are being played is what I want to know. If any country needed free education for all, it is this one. A war of sorts should be waged on hate and ignorance. Can we start a gofundme page to send the orange puppet back to Putin?
Linda said…
I love what he said about Republicans being dumbest! It certainly seems to be true.
Susan said…
It truly defies belief that anyone (other than the 1%) can still think this asshat cares a fig about them. I’m with Theresa - let’s gift wrap him and send him to Putin.
A great selection of LOLs -- love the first one in particular.
Char said…
Every one of these messages is so very true!
Good ones once again!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Mary said…
Waiting for decision on Manafort case...the best people ...my Aunt Fanny! I vacillate between arrest and resignation, either would be a win for America. Although an arrest would make me dance in the streets.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i have a funny feeling manafort is going to walk. i think the fix is in. this judge has acted way too strangely and now he is saying he won't release the jurors names. it stinks to high heaven!
Cassie said…
I agree, I think he is going to walk, but are we really surprised.