Dump Trump







































Comments

Linda said…
Seeing all these together makes me sicker than ever. Thanks for highlighting how far he has gone.
Mary said…
I felt like Meaghan looked when he twice used trump's name at the funeral...really couldn't pence just have said he was there to honor McCain and not bring up the name of trump!
bobbie said…
Not my funeral, either!!!
Like always good ones!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
I really thought every single one of those two-faced liars at yesterday's service for John McCain were going to spontaneously burst into flames. Especially Jared and Ivanka. Jared was like a zombie. He sat there never blinking. The man is not human. And then when Pence was up at that podium talking. The visible hate seething from Meghan was so real. I really felt for her.
"I don't want Trump at my funeral either" -- HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a good laugh this gave me this morning! Thanks, Joyce!
Theresa said…
Bette Midler had a cute tweet about Trumps comment that the Democrats will get violent. She wanted to know how, were we going to throw our PBS tote bags at him? ;-)
Trump, the GOP and would it appear at least 40% of the country are morally bankrupt. How sad. BTW, I cried through that funeral, to hear the love and the hurt from Meghan, to the funny and kind speech by GW and for missing someone who speaks so well, so eloquently as Obama and ending with the beautiful rendition of Danny Boy and finally Holst's the Planets, Jupiter as Sen. McCain was carried from the cathedral. A fitting memorial.
chickpea678 said…
These are awesome and fortifying. Like a Trump anti-biotic. Where do you find this gold?!
Guillaume said…
He sure goes further down every time.