Which Witch Would You Be?



 I find my mind wandering and imagining which kind of a witch I would be if I had it to do all over again.  I mean, I am pretty happy with this witchy life I've created but don't we all think about how we might have lived our lives differently.  This time of year really brings out the witch in me and makes me feel like I should be even more witchy than I already am.


Maybe I should be living in a house like this in the forest.  Though I must admit my guest house comes close.


And perhaps all of my windows should look like this one. 


 Though I do have these in my own house.

These spiderwebs cover my basement windows.





These windows surround my front door..



I would like a front door that looks like this.


And this could be my weathervane.







This would be a perfect pantry for me.





 But maybe this house would suit me better?




 I know I would wear shoes like this.

This could be my witches garden.





 And if I cried it would look like this.





 But who am I kidding, it's more like this at my age.


At least I have a scary Chow Chow to guard whichever house I live in.

Comments

I love your home's witchy touches!
Rain said…
Scary chow chow!!! LOL...cute photo. I love all the photos today. The first house is where I want to live too. I'm more of a Pagan than a Witch but I lean towards a Cottage Witch I guess, if I could relate to one type of Witch that would be it! :)
Linda said…
I love all the pictures and ideas today. I especially love the door with the iron spiderweb. I am not a witch, but I have dabbled in spells.
FreeDragon said…
I think you're doing a great job as a witch with an impressive decor!
Leanna said…
I just love your windows. Although, I would love to have that front door too. What did you do to get that cute baby to bare their teeth like that?
Guillaume said…
I often blogged about witches. They scared me as well as fascinated me as a child. (And I love the pics, as usual).
TARYTERRE said…
you're a good witch whatever your age. love the front door and windows.
PAK said…
Here's one for you to enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/121391897917617/videos/1088660137857450/UzpfSTE1MDM2OTg2ODg6MTAyMTMzNjkwNDgxMjk2OTc/