Vintage Witches

I have house guests arriving tomorrow and I have been nonstop cooking.  I like to get as much done ahead of time as possible so I can spend some time actually concentrating on my guests. We will be having a small Halloween party while they are here so I will be making some of my best Halloween food.  I will post it all.  The puppies are very excited to have guests coming and I will post pics of them too.  Meanwhile, I have lots to do so I will leave you with some photos of witches from long ago. Enjoy!


















Comments

Vivian said…
hats off to you for getting into the holiday spirit!
TARYTERRE said…
charming pictures.
Susan said…
Wonderful photographs! Your guests are in for a treat - and I can't wait to hear/see all about it!
Rain said…
Those are some great photos Joyce :)) Have a great visit! I can't wait to see pictures - especially of the food you'll make!!! xx
Linda said…
Wonderful pictures! Have fun with company and party.
Ruth said…
Wow, what wonderful pictures! I wonder where they all came from. Some of them look like the "witch hats" were culturally correct at the time, perhaps special club hats?