Wiccapedia

The countdown is on and as always, I can't believe how fast October is flying by.  Willie gets neutered this week and also has to have surgery on his eye.  He will be a little beaten up for a while and we will all be living in the garden room with him while he heals.  I'll be happy when he is on the mend.  I am heading out to the country this morning to find all things local. I am hoping to find duck eggs, chicken eggs, Amish butter and free range chickens.  It will be a real bonus if I can come across local mushrooms.  We might see the first snow of the Fall today and Willie might see his first snow ever.  I think he is going to love it.

Enjoy some wicked, witchiness:








































































Comments

Linda said…
What wonderful thoughts--uplifting, reassuring.
I love that maiden, mother, crone portrait! And all the crone ones, actually. Best wishes to Willie on his upcoming eye surgery and snip snip.
Leanna said…
I love these. Perfection.
Have a fun trip and good luck in finding what You want to find!

Great words of wisdom!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I know the artist who did the drawing for the "Wisdom is the crown of the crone" meme. It is Jean-Baptiste Monge, who draw many of the illustrations of the following Halloween book, one of my favourite reads and a book my son is now fascinated about: https://www.amazon.fr/Halloween-Sorci%C3%A8res-Lutins-Fant%C3%B4mes-Croquemitaines/dp/2911684052
Teacats said…
Have a wonderful trip and hoping for quick healing for Willie!
Also hoping that everyone here will check out the wonderful new video and song by Delta Rae "Hands Dirty" -- for every woman and for the duty to vote.
The words are magical and powerful!
For Halloween - check out their other songs like "Dance in the Graveyard"

Cheers! Jan