Christmas Villages

I'm having a dinner party on Saturday night and I thought the house needed more decorations.

I usually haul out my huge Advent calendar but since we are more than half way to Xmas that seemed inappropriate.  Instead, I dug out my German Putzhausen and created sparkling villages. This one is in my front hall.

 I set another up in my dining room.

 I used glass trees and bottle brush trees in both layouts.

 I use twinkle lights under snow which gives them an ethereal look.

 I want to live in this little neighborhood.

 I placed vintage lead reindeer throughout.  I've been collecting them for years.

Here are some under my kitchen window.

I think my guests will be pleasantly surprised to see these villages.





Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
Just lovely. I have boxes of little village houses, but no room anywhere to place them!! If only Hubbs would give up his pool table!! HAHAA
The twinkle lights under the snow is a brilliant idea!
Leanna said…
I love when you decorate for fall and then Christmas. So cheerful. Your guests will be so thrilled with all the decorations.
Guillaume said…
Gorgeous. I wish I had the space for something like that.