My Christmas Tree





It's almost done! I climbed a ladder about a hundred times to decorate this tree.  And I am not good with heights.  I have 14 foot ceilings.  I still need to add a few touches here and there.





"What's a Christmas tree mama?"  Oh wait little boo, you are about to find out.

 Some of the lights look blue in the pic but they actually aren't. It would be weird to put a row of blue lights in the middle of my tree.



I still have tons of other decorating to do so it's good to have the tree done. Tomorrow we are having  very strangely warm day so I will decorate outside.

Comments

Oneoldgoat1962 said…
A lovely tree! I'm hoping to find our tree today.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!
Mary said…
Looks beautiful, like an old fashioned tree. Your icicles on the tree remind me a childhood tinsel.
Rain said…
It's beautiful Joyce. I can't wait to get our tree, but that'll be in a few weeks. We try not to get the tree before the 10th of December or so, otherwise, it gets too dry in the house and the needles fall everywhere a little too soon for us. We like to keep the tree until mid-January. Willie is so cute, I bet he was curious about what was going on while you decorated!!!
Leanna said…
Oh my, that is a beautiful tree. It really looks like ice hanging off the branches. So magical.
Megs said…
Beautiful! It looks like something from a fairy tale!
Beautiful as always!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Jeannine520 said…
Looks beautiful! What variety of tree do you have?
TARYTERRE said…
i've heard frasier firs are the most fragrant trees. yours is delightfully charming.