Take 3 Minutes to Watch This

Comments

For some reason, I could not view the video.
Bee Haven Bev said…
One of the best ever TV scenes. Always loved this!
Mary said…
Even American should watch this , because we used to be great once.
People don't like to hear hard truths.
Kris said…
Where is this clip from? I do not know the source and want to learn more.

bobbie said…
Awesome!! Sadly true ~
jaz@octoberfarm said…
jeff daniels in a clip from 'the newsroom'.
Leanna said…
I saw this and agreed with whoever wrote his lines for this Newsroom series clip. We were the greatest country in the world once. Hell, I remember when I was living overseas in the 60's how Europe adored us. They thought the world of us because we were sending astronauts into space and then to the moon. We were moving and shaking the world. When Obama was president it almost came back, in fact our popularity WAS coming back. Not anymore. Not since the fat uncouth animal came into power.
Herbalgirl said…
I don’t get why he accuses the young woman of being a member of “the worst generation”. What’s that all about? Did I miss something? My daughter is passionate about social justice. She’s in her final year of college. Surely the crap we’re in was forged by the greed and self interest of previous generations. I wince every time I hear that “greatest country on earth” nonsense. Nothing rings more hollow than that empty phrase. It’s like the playground bully who’s parents thinks the sun shines out of his butt. Real love never looses its critical faculties.