Ich Bin Krank


Comments

Bee Haven Bev said…
Oh gosh.... I sure hope you feel better very soon!!!!
Theresa said…
Well at least you've got a couple of excellent nursemaids. I've no doubt the W's are being attentive and snuggly.
Kris said…
We're all out here rooting for ya. Hope you feel better soon! Take care....
Leanna said…
Baby steps. explicative. Amiright? Did you deputize the W's to be your nurses? Get well soon, dear.
Susan said…
Het spijt me zeer! Beterschap!
TARYTERRE said…
rest. take care. feel better soon.
Christer. said…
This flu is nasty! I do hope You'll get better soon!

Take care!

Christer.
Anonymous said…
Gute Besserung. Liebe Grüße aus dem Schwarzwald, Tina
Rain said…
I'm pulling for you!!! :)
1st Man said…
Been thinking of you and sending good energy your way. Tune in to the news last night and today, it'll make you smile. :-)
Keep up the good work, Joyce! Beat that flu!