Snowmageddon 2019


 Our great snowstorm of 2019 fizzled out like a bad firecracker on the 4th of July.


After much anticipation (on my part, The W's and my kids) and dread (on everyone else's), we got a dusting of wet snow.


I guess there is still hope for future storms but this is one bummer of a winter so far.  Willie is still waiting for this snow we keep telling him about.  Maybe this is when Trump comes in handy:

Donal Trump:

We had the biggest snowstorm ever

Much bigger than Obama's storms

The best, most beautiful snow storm in history

This snow storm was bigly.


Comments

Kris said…
We got snow (10") and rain and sleet and hail. Then the winds roared in, temps dropped into the teens and everything froze. But the power didn't fail, so everything's good.
Christer., said…
Isn't it odd that You who want snow never seem to get it while I who never want snow seems to always get it :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Susan said…
Well, our forecasted 2 feet of snow was about 8 inches, topped with 2 inches of lovely sleet! We are now waiting for Gail force winds and subzero temperatures – my favorite! Please feel free to send Willy up here… :)
Susan said…
Okay, gale force winds - although I do know a Gail who would be appropriate...
Rain said…
LOL Joyce that made me giggle. We are getting that storm, it's a blizzard...the wind is fierce...I'm hoping the power doesn't go out!
Guillaume said…
It's a storm of hyperboles.