The Wisdom of Aging






















Ali Macgraw

Comments

These are all great, Joyce, but I particularly love the first one and the Menopause mug! And my, doesn't Ali Macgraw look fabulous with her grey hair and that fabulous skirt!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
she sure does! i love her!
Leanna said…
Menopause: Puberty's evil older sister.
*evil snicker*
Autoimmune Disease says, "Here, hold my wine."
*evil cackle*
Christer. said…
Soo good each and every one of them :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
NanaDiana said…
Wow! Look at Ali McGraw....how many years since Love Story and she is still as beautiful today as she was then!
I love that Fleetwood Mac son...one of my favorites! xo Diana
Guillaume said…
Not certain I want to get old...
Susan said…
Ali McGraw looks gorgeous! Some people just age into diamonds, don’t they? Really enjoyed this selection of truisms...:)