Frosted Sugar Cookies





More cookies!


  My daughter's Valentine's Day frosted hearts were such a big hit with everyone that we are now searching for the best soft sugar cookie recipe with frosting.




I made these yesterday and though they are good, they are not the best.  Onward and upward.  Thankfully I have endless cookie testers so I can get rid of all of these easily.

 The W's were groomed yesterday. They go separately so when one is gone, the other one gets very spoiled.
 Willie is horrible when it comes to trimming his nails so the groomer does them while he is in the tub.  He seems to not even notice it then.  Go figure!

 My fluffy, little, droopy eared chow chow.


I love his fluffy pants.  It's snowing here and Ziggy will be coming to play in an hour.  Goodbye perfectly groomed puppies!

Comments

Enjoy the perfect grooming while it lasts!
NanaDiana said…
Groomed and Gorgeous! So sweet---like your sugar cookies. Too bad they were not "the best" after all the work of making them. xo Diana
Susan said…
I love his droopy years.
Marcia said…
We are having snow too.
Leanna said…
Baking and Puppies. He looks like a fluffy teddy bear.
Mary Ann said…
We had four pugs over about six years, all rescues, all with medical problems. Three of the four were PSYCHO about getting their nails trimmed! You would have thought the vet or techs were killing them! It's wonderful Willie will allow it in the bathtub!
Guillaume said…
Oh they look good and you make me hungry!
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, the cookies look so yummy and tasty. After seeing the cookie's photo I cannot resist my tongue. Very well captured along with the editing work as it seems so sumptuous. Anyways, which camera did you use to capture it? I’m also working on an image post-production platform for the editing kind of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production