Phil Didn't See His Shadow


 I haven't gotten my camera back from The Blog Tech yet so hopefully I will have wedding pics tomorrow.  Meanwhile, Phil didn't see his shadow which means we should have an early Spring.  The weather people don't agree.  I predict we are going to have ups and downs like we've had all winter.  Why should it change now?

 Click for a closer look.

 Just in case you were wondering.

 The W's, however, did see their shadows.  They predict 6 more weeks of winter.  At least.


 They wish for Winter all year long.


 Check this out!

My daughter and I just found this place where they make their own pita and you can buy it right off the belt when it is still warm.  Not to mention how cool it is to see these fluffy pillows of bread heaven coming right out of the oven!

I do have one cookie pic for you.  Here they are just before being loaded into the van to be transported to the wedding.  I am now cookieless.  It feels so weird.

Comments

Christer. said…
I've read that he only get it right 40% of the times so my guess is that Your weathermen might be right :-) They say we'll get above 32F temperatures and rain from the middle of next week, the roads will be so fun to drive on then :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Great photos this morning, Joyce -- I enjoyed them all!
Guillaume said…
It feels like winter is going to be long here. Yesterday was the coldest night this year.
Leanna said…
Awww! Puppies in the snow. Sooo cute!. I bet the lingering cookie odor hit you when you came home.
TARYTERRE said…
snow puppies are adorable.