Baking for the Kids


 We have been baking for The Blog Tech's kids again.  It's a new town and new kids but they still love getting treats!

We have been trying different recipes and practicing different decorating techniques.  My daughter excels at this, I don't have nearly as much patience as she does.  The kids are more than willing to eat our experiments.


 She made them cookies and cream cupcakes last week.





And thy polished off every single one.

 Occasionally we send them a candy platter.  This is one of their most favorite treats.  We try to find them candy that they have never had before.  The Amish stores are the best places to find unusual candy.  This platter had gummi bananas, red licorice disks, toasted coconut marshmallows and gummi flowers.

They flipped out over the gummi eggs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful cookies and cupcakes! The kids must be over the moon with the treats,, I have never ever saw gummie eggs,, that's hilarious, you guys are so good to the Blog Tech's kids,
What kid doesn't love treats?
Leanna said…
Those cookies and cream cupcakes look absolutely yummy. The cookies are making my mouth water.
Christer. said…
Those cookies look just perfect and delicious! Now I want cookies :-) :-)

I could see some of my favorite candies too, those gummy eggs are really tasty :-) and who doesn't love gummy bananas :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanne said…
aw you guys are the BEST. Never seen gummy eggs before - good for April Fools Day
Guillaume said…
Gosh they look so lovely and so perfect for St Paddy's. I think my favourite meal for tomorrow would be an Irish stew, followed by a Guinness cake for dessert.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Thanks for sharing such a nice mouth-watering baking recipes. I like to capture and edit delicious food images as I’m working on image post production platform for editing kind of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post production