Just a Short Break











 I'm taking a short break....be back soon!

Comments

Christer. said…
Good ones and unfortunately so true.

Have a nice break!

Christer.
Kris said…
Venn your right, you're right. *sigh*
Carole said…
To be fair, we don't have the constitution you do - so no arguments over right to bear arms and also we have only one House of Parliament - so changes are easier to get through. We should have done this after the Port Arthur massacre in Australia - which is when they did it. Have a nice break. Cheers
Guillaume said…
Yes please be back soon.
Kay said…
I have found I need to take a break occasionally too. Have fun! New Zealand is amazing! And it’s true about the NRA... sigh...
Rain said…
Oh, I just came out of hibernation, now you're going in lol! Enjoy your break my friend! xx