Dump Trump





Willie is fed up with the whole thing.

Comments

I'm looking at my retirement money and loving that the economy is doing so well! Also appreciate the increase in jobs. Guess I could go on and on about the great things Trump is doing. Glad you are benefiting from it as well.
Anonymous said…
Glad I'm not selling my soul for a few bucks. Too bad some people can't look behind the hype and see the real story of what is going on. To get caught up in the moment and not see the long term effects for all of current policies. When the payback occurs it will happen under another administration but people like that will blame them instead of who really created the problems. Selling your soul selling your future selling out others
Leanna said…
Oh, poor Willie. I feel like that every day I get up and hear drumpf is still infesting the White House.
Christer. said…
Good ones as always and the governor one is so fun :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
I'm with Willie, too!
Anonymous said…
I find being a Christian and supporting Trump at the same time to be impossible - there are things more important than the almighty dollar and by the way this "great economy" will not last - we are going in deeper debt everyday - who do you think will pay for this - it is bound to fall apart and there will be hell to pay - Mary Ellen
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i am beyond trying to understand what this christian/trump connection is. can someone explain this to me? does someone tell christians what to believe? oh, i guess i just answered my own question.